Thursday 7 May 2009

ENVIRONMENT/TYPOGRAPHY/ENVIRONMENT













Changing the opacity of the grass will help define the information that I am going to place on the page but yet also still keeps type in context. I am going to experiment printing this photograph of grass on to different stocks of paper to see what effect i produce.






Inspiration... it looks to be that some type faces are more legiable than others...also some don't really have strong components by still work really well as a set...I think i have considered this when produing my type made out of dandelions...I think overall it is quite legiable but as a set it is more understandable so on my final board i think i may display the type face alkong with a word to empshasis the type.












It is amazing when you start to look in to type what sort of things people create letter forms out of! i really enjoy experiementing with type and I think I am going to involve type more in my 3rd year as it has become more of an interest to me.














EXISTING TYPE....taken from books in the library. Inspirational starting points!

No comments:

Post a Comment