Sunday 26 April 2009

WAGAMAMAS

Material that i collected from Wagamamas in Leeds city centre...existing promotional material...flyers, leaflets, postcards, stickers etc.








Existing serviette designs...it is surprising the amount of detail that you can print onto such light flimsy material.




I want to print onto a napkin/serviette..I want to be able to print a selection of the wagamamas menu onto the material that would be placed inside the chopstick sleeve that I have designed. Bleow is a screen grab of a website that I found which helps me figure out how it is printed in industry.









Ideas taken my books in the library thinking about promotional ideas for wagamamas...compositons and ways of communicating information. I think it would be good to produce something that is going to be interactive so that when given to members of the public they may respond to it more effectively!




photography that i have taken using materials that i collected when i visited Wagamamas.













initial idea below: using visuals that are relevant to wagamamas and I have tried using type to look like noodles which emphasis's the food range sold at wagamamas.











No comments:

Post a Comment